To enroll your child in AUA EEC Afterschool English program, please, go through the following steps.
- Go to im.aua.am
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an account (being an AUA student, lecturer, or affiliate), you should log into your account that you had created at that time.
- Once you register as a new user, you will get an e-mail asking to activate your account.
- To register for EEC, go to Open Education, choose EEC, then New Application (picture 1), and Start My Application (picture 2).
- If your child is a continuing student in the EEC program, then you need to choose the level he/she is going to attend from the *course tab,
- For new students, please choose the corresponding age group from the *course tab,
- After you register on-line, your application will be reviewed, and you will receive an e-mail acknowledging your application.
- You will receive an e-mail requesting that you make payment before the deadline. The fee can be paid via credit card or via bank transfer with the following AmeriaBank account number 1570001024240100 to the AUA Fund, indicating the child’s and your full names (as in the application form). If you have questions about the payment, please, call 060 61 27 37.
- The complete application together with the record of payment and your child’s previous EEC level or placement test results complete the enrollment.